Saturday, September 8, 2007

See You after September 20...

Some of my freinds have asked me about teh film "Ore Kadal"... As i don`t watch films from India, I could not answer them at that time. Director of that film Mr.Shyamaparasad came to my office to participate in a discussion for the programme Mindwatch. Producer Rajeev was recommending to me, to watch the film. Yaa... I may watch it, but not in Kerala. Hope to see the film in the theatres at the Forum Mall in Bangalore, if it gets released there.

I cannot scrap more till spetember 2o. I need rest... I am damn tired. Yesterday I slept by 3 pm and I woke up only by 3.30 pm today...more than 24 hours of sleep. That much I am tired, with fever, cough and cold. I took few tablesppon of Agasthyarasayanam and all my fever, cold, sough is gone as if its a magic....

My next blog will be on the topics of human emotions.....May be it will touch teh issues of the film Ore Kadal, too.....I need lot of rest...see u in my next blog.....
Bye for now....Bye for all my readers....

ANAND

No comments: