Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Darkest Heart is Corrupted


Today when I returned back to blog...there is this friend of mine from Chennai, online, asking me whether I know this person "xxx". He protrudes into my privacy like a peeping Tom. He questions as if he is an innocent to get into the darkest and deepest portions of my heart. Having changed his name so fashionable, to attract girls, he finds wisdom in advising me and poaching into my own empire "My Heart".

I am just back after bribing the Holy Lady- the chief Optholmologist at teh Government hospital of this city. An eye operation for someone at home... I am just unable to digest this. In all my life I have never ever bribed anyone or begged anyone for unlawful things. Yet, for the first time in my life I had to pay money- pay bribe... One patient told me" You should have gone to Dr.Thomas, or Dr.Beena- they never receive money or other favours".
Yet, I did the stupid thing...bribed the doctor to do things that the doctor has to do for free as she is paid by the government. I did it just ti please the patient. I can control my mind but I cannot control others. Relationships makes me compromise my moral sides. I am vexed with compromising.

No comments: