Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Call Of My Soul...

It has been more than a year since I have blogged. So many things have happened in my life and around me. Good as well as bad. Relationships gone dead and new relationships sprung from nowhere. Hope and warmth out of those relationships keep me breathing. There have been times I wished to cease my breath voluntarily. Why should I breath? I find no reason to breath. Am I waiting for some discovery that no one has ever known or forgotten. When I am surrounded by wounded morality, animalistic dictators fooling my fellow beings, few men living luxuriously at the cost of poverty of millions... I wish the cessation of my breath.
I have sat idle for a longtime, quite a longtime. Something in me dictates me to do something to kill the idleness. Go away from here or at least do something for your own sake, I am being dictated... I will be back with all those things I do, all things I see, everything I feel... with no fear or shame...

Put me to rest , this night,
lend me your loving shoulder,
before i cease my breath,
and the night gets any older;

let the midnight flowers blossom,
before it is time to say goodbye,
make me smile my loved one,
before you get ready to cry;

what man approves the dark hour,
but those who have known love,
they face their heads on the ground,
and talk to the stars above;

i have seen my reflection in the ripples,
my tears set them ablaze,
the words you sing to me tonight,
confessions through an angelic gaze;

give me a reason to smile, before dawn
on this night the stars twinkle and shimmer,
in your eyes i have seen all seasons tonight,
fall , winter , spring and summer;

forgive my passion on this lonely night,
so many nights I've spent to now bid adieu,
the leaves of autumn will fall next year as well,
and the calendars will again show a future new;

put me to rest , my love and past,
are behind , my dreaded dawn nears,
as i bury myself in the graveyard of dreams,
as i drown in the ocean of my tears;

No comments: